The sense of hearing is composed of two ears, so the best choice is using two hearing aids. The Fitting process is more natural and satisfying. Also you should know that using two instruments provides:
Better ability to locate the source of sound.
- Allowing you to know where the sound comes from. This is important for everyday life.
- Best intelligibility in all environments, including noisy environments and group conversations.
- In meetings, it is useful to discriminate speech.
Decreased auditory fatigue.
- The brain needs to focus less on hearing.
- By having both ears active, it eliminates the possibility of deterioration due to the lack sensor-neural hearing.